Many of us sovereign Australian men and women know that our Foreign aid is being used by Corrupt officials to serve their own agendas.
One would have to be naive to assume our Foreign Aid ends up were its supposed to or lack logic in a big way especially knowing how corrupt our earth has become.
So here is one solution many dont think about.
Australian Foreign Aid assistance in monetary form be suspended and replaced with the following .
- We send Qualified and trained personnel in their field or expertise to assist ,teach and work on the ground in countries requiring assistance.
- We send Qualified medical personnel assistance.
- We send Qualified educational personnel assistance.
- We send Qualified agriculture personnel assistance.
- We send Construction and building materials/supplies.
- We send Military trainers to train soilders in their country to defend their country and emergency personnel assistance in natural disasters.
It has been the case time and time again that foreign aid provided by Australia in monetary terms has not been used for the original purpose it was intended for but instead ended up in the pockets of corrupt officials.
What Foreign Aid financial monetary assistance that was previously provided and paid out by Australia shall be withheld to be used to meet the financial and budgetary requirements that are presently lacking financial support in Australia for Australians.
Why should we send Monetary Funds ?
Why accept refugees ,When we can teach them how to protect and rebuild their own countries .
Why should we send our defense to a foreign country to defend that country when the inhabitants of that country ate not prepared to save their own Country ?
For to long Australia and the rest of the civilised world have been used and abuse by dictators and alike .
Its time we as a sovereign people took a stand .
If these countries are really that bad off they will accept and appreciate the helping hand extended to them .
Disclaimer : This policy is a proposed policy of our partners at Australia United Platform.