We are a group of men and woman that felt our establishment was acting against our fundamental unalienable rights that you have by virtue of the fact that you are a man or woman.
We decided to look deepper into our laws to confirm our suspicions and confirm we did.
Although the government can pass laws to protect your unalienable rights, mankinds rights are rights believed to be granted by God or by some higher power and that everyone has rights even if legislation doesn’t protect them or if oppressive governments do not respect them.
After years of grueling research and many late nights searching data basis libraries and Government Internet sites for our true laws rights and foundations we now bring them to you.
We strive to give you the people the laws of our foundations left behind and hidden from us .
But most of all we try to arm each and every man and woman with the knowledge of their rights regardless of Government intervention against us.
We all have a passion. This is ours!
From an early age or even later in life many good hearted men and women of the Commonwealth decided to no longer remain slaves to the occupation, but instead be the masters we were born to be.
We have been learning the trespass against us ever since.
Not to scare you but to show you what has transpired and how we as a united people can abolish this trespass against us.
The team behind us has decades of experience researching the trespass against our rights, foundations, liberties and we as a united indissoluble Federal Commonwealth people.
Now we bring this information to the fore front for all to see and act upon as a united free people of the Imperial Crown Commonwealth of Australia.
We believe only a united free people can stop the trespass.
We believe a united free people can accomplish anything we so choose to, for the only limitations are ourselves.We advocate strongly for our people to help create a better future for you and your family.
We regularly comment on topical policy ideas,laws,foundations,rights and Constitutional matters, advocating on behalf of our people and conduct surveys of our people to find out what you think about the issues that affect you. This way, we make sure we always reflect the considered views of our people. We are strictly non-party political and we only work for the benefit of our people, but as our people are often directly affected by political decisions made without our consent we seek remedy for your concerns and voice these concerns to decision makers across Australia all while informing others of the trespass against us.
We support all red ensign to be flown in solidarity to show a united People
However one flag in particular gets our 100% support and that is our 1903 royal assented and gazetted Red Ensign Flag .
Fundamental Human Rights
Mankinds Rights are the most fundamental and important of rights.
. These rights would exist even without government protection or intervention.
Some examples of these rights include:
- The right to life
- The right to liberty and freedom
- The right to the pursuit of happiness
- The right to live your life free of discrimination
- The right to control what happens to your own body and to make medical decisions for yourself
- The right to freely exercise your religion and practice your religious beliefs without fear of being prosecuted for your beliefs
- The right to be free from prejudice on the basis of race, gender, national origin, color, age or sex
- The right to grow old
- The right to a fair trial and due process of the law
- The right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment
- The right to be free from torture
- The right to be free from slavery
- The right to freedom of speech
- The right to freely associate with whomever you like and to join groups of which you’d like to be a part.
- The right to freedom of thought
- The right not to be prosecuted from your thoughts
Most people accept these rights as fundamental and unalienable and in free countries like England, Australia and the United States there is little disagreement about these basic human rights apparently.
Controversial Human Rights
There are other rights that some believe are basic rights but that others believe are more controversial.
For example, some of the controversial rights that some believe are human rights include:
- The right to reproductive freedom including the right to choose abortion
- The right to be free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, including the right to marry a person of the same sex
- The right to bear arms and to not have the government infringe unduly on that right
- The right to regular and affordable health insurance subsidized or supported by the government or provided by a single payer system
Its no secret we show many depictions of many Red Ensign Flags ,we support the use of all red ensign flags especially in unity with our people .
Flying the Red shows you stand by our people rather than standing with the government blue.
However one flag in particular gets our 100% love and support and that is our 1903 royal assented and gazetted Red Ensign Flag ,the flag of the Commonwealth of Australia free people under God.