So what are we entitled to as free living breathing men and women of the Commonwealth of Australia if not freedom liberty and prosperity ?
It may come as a shock to many clueless individuals, however we shall remind you all yet again.
Free men and women are entitled and have the right to
- Freedom liberty and prosperity .
- The right to Fee simple land ownership.
- The right to Our daily bread and the fruits of our labors in full.
- The right to Fair working conditions and rate of pay.
- The right to Freely travel when not acting in commerce.
- The right to All Unalienable rights and fundamental freedoms and liberties protected and reserved.
- The right to live in peace when creating no harm.
- The right to live in private
- The right to the presumption of innocence until factually proven guilty beyond a shadow of doubt by a jury of ones peers.
- The right to protection or resolution from intrusive unlawful governance.
- The right to live free from penalty or prosecution when creating no harm.
- The right to be the masters of our creation called Parliament.
- The right to hold arms for ones personal protection.
- The right to self ownership self governance and self determination.
- The right to immediate protection and or resolution from those who trespass against your rights,including government trespass against us.
- The right to abolish any form of government that becomes detrimental to the health freedoms and liberties of the free people.
- The right to shelter from the elements and a safe place to lay ones head .
- The right to a fair trial.
- The right to choose ones own path independent of Government policy.
- The right to be free from Government revenue raising, interference and oppressive policy.
- The right to contract or not to contract.
- The right to freedom of speech and expression.
- The right to love who we choose .
These are just a few there are to many to list here.
Its astonishing how so many are happy to give up these rights and more.
Have we really become that uninterested in our own right to self determination ?
If one was to see some one deliberately hurting oneself would they step in to stop that someone continuing to harm oneself ?
Most would im sure, yet not many stand up to end this trespass perpetrated against us by government.
Our fellow indoctrinated Commonwealth Australians are not only harming themselves but everyone around them to.
The majority know how corrupt government has become, and how detrimental government has become in regards to our rights as living free men and women and that of our future prosperity .
How can one be truly free when government including individuals trespass against us ?
we have no recourse no justice.
If you think justice still exists in our Commonwealth you would be gravely mistaken.
These days it seems the only justice we shall find is the justice we hand out ourselves.
The politicians court systems and police have made that very clear.
I dont condone violence however I can see clearly why so many are beginning to take justice into their own hands.
The people we elect to uphold and protect of way of life and fundamental rights and freedoms have failed in all aspects of their employment roles .
This unlawful system of governance we see today has caused much harm and injury to many free lawfully acting men and women .
We see many good lawful men and women being classed as criminals, imprisoned fined forced into bankruptcy having their families torn apart and destroyed, massive amounts of burden and harm forced upon them and for what ?
Money power and control plain and simple.
These criminals in our establishment have breached every unalienable right we have including our right to be the masters of our creation called Parliament and most of you weak minded soft cocks continue to remain silent against such tyranny.
Its obvious that many individuals are nothing more than little dictators and they are everywhere.
These little dictators hide behind words like prevention and for the greater good however they just push their agendas and force their will onto others by removing our rights .
These people are the enemy of a free people.
They seem to think they have a right to push their will on others.
This they do not.
These kinds of people could live with you right now.
We are all different and thats ok, what is good for one could be bad for another we are individuals we may be equal however we are not all the same .
We all have needs and wants ,however this doesn’t give an individual the right to interfere or molester the rights of another.
We are all endowed by the Creator with our fundamental rights and nobody has any right to remove them unless we cause harm cause injury .
This should be common bloody sense to all.
You wouldn’t allow some stranger to enter your home or body without your permission would you ?
You wouldn’t allow some stranger to enter your home or body and start telling you what to do
Would you .
Yet you allow parliament intrusion into all aspects of our lives and attack those who stand up for their fundamental right to be self governing in control of their own self determination.
I see a future that looks very bad for those little dictators.
I see a future Australia crippled by civil unrest, a uncertain future indeed and its all because of little dictators that believe they have the right to remove the rights of others yet protect their own bubbles just self-serving and selfish to say the least.
You will reap what you sowed little dictators.
Better be careful what you wish for as karma has a hell of a bite.
When free men and women are forced into a corner we have only two options, fight or flight.
Unfortunately for the little dictators out there the majority of free people will choose fight to the death everytime ,for there is nothing more important then the right to freedom liberty and prosperity.
It is not the right of one to choose the path of another
The revolution has begun.
Choose your side wisely.